Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
You cannot install Entourage 2008, Web Services Edition on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume.
To learn how to fix this issue, see "I can't install Office 2008 for Mac updates" at http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx.
What I found was that you need install the version of Entourage EWS for the specific version of Entourage you have. If you have Entourage 12.2.3, you need to install Entourage EWS 13.03. But if you have a newer or older update of Entourage on your system, you need a newer or older version of Entourage EWS. It's very lame, but based on the version of Entourage you have, you need a certain version of EWS.
In my case, I was on the most recent version of Entourage, so I needed the most recent version of EWS (13.0.11 as of the time of this post), which is the case most people should find themselves in. First, run Microsoft autoupdate and get your Office 2008 up to the newest version. The go to the Microsoft for Mac downloads page here:
Click on Office 2008. Click on Microsoft Entourage 2008 for Mac, Web Services Edition. This will take you to the download for the most recent version of Entourage EWS, which should be compatible with your Entourage if you have it up to date. Download and install and you're ready to go.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
421 4.3.2 Service not available, closing transmission channel on SBS 2008 - not receiving external email
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Thursday, May 5, 2011
- In the Google Apps control panel, click the Settings tab, then Contacts on the left side
- Select Enable contact sharing.
- Click Save changes.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to launch the “Run” dialog box.
- Type in control userpasswords2
- Press Enter. The User Accounts window will display.
- Uncheck the option “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
- Click “OK”
- You will then be prompted to enter the current password and confirm it.
- After doing so, you will no longer be prompted to enter your password upon login.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
- Login to GoDaddy
- Click My Account on the top listing
- Click “Renewals” on the left side of the page
- In the menu that pops up, click “Payments & Renewing Items”
- This brings up the page “Payment Profile” where all auto-renew items are listed
- Click the “Auto” column header and look for any items turned “On”
- Check the box next to any “On” items and click “Auto Renew ” at the top
- On the right side of page, check “Disable Auto Renew” then “Save Changes”.