Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Installing, Administering, and Using the Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool

A client asked me today if I could delete her Outlook data from her iphone if it was stolen. The answer is yes - though I advised her that a password to access the iphone is the best protection she can have. To remotely wipe an Exchange Activesync device, you need to use the Exchange Server ActiveSync web administration tool.

Here's a good tutorial on installing and using that tool:
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part3.html

5 comments:

Silent Girl said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Avast Cleanup Premium Crack Avast Cleanup

Silent Girl said...

You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will go along with with your blog. Proton VPN License Key

Silent Girl said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog’s content every day along with a cup of coffee. Valentines Day Wishes 2021 Thanks

cyber pc said...

Autodesk Design Review is a program that allows designers to mark up and print 2D and 3D models. it is designed to accelerate design review. Click Here

cyber pc said...

Icecream PDF Editor Pro Crack in the information technology this product introduced for read as well as edit PDF files successfully. Icecream PDF Editor Crack